Alright, here goes…there are some things I have been searching, hunting, looking, wishing for and I’ve had zero luck on my own. So/sew I have finally decided to post here and ‘ask’…???
1. Clues In The Calico by Barbara Brackman. I am wishing for the real book and not the eBook (does anyone know if/how eBooks work on a Mac?). I’d prefer to not pay $175 for it. If anyone knows where I might find a copy, please, don’t be shy, give me a shout!
2. Sue Ross is an Australian quilter. Can anyone tell me if she is published? Any patterns? Books? Does she have a blog? I have seen a Sue Ross BOM some women are doing, but that’s all I know about her. I like her designs and color combos. I’m interested in learning more about her work and if it is available in the United States?! Cathy, from Cabbage Quilts, says Sue Ross does not have any published patterns, nor a blog. Sue teaches in AU. Hmmm?! Perhaps some day…?!
3. Which brings me to Kim McLean. Most who have come across my blog know I’ve been working on Flower Pots, a quilt designed by Kim McLean. Does anyone know if Kim McLean blogs or has a website? I have seen her work in Kaffe Fassett publications, Quilter’s Newsletter articles and on Glorious Color, but does she have her own web space? Answer achieved…see my Flower Pots post from 4/26/2010!!!
4. Lastly, I am continuing to search for a little Singer Featherweight sewing machine. It must be reasonably priced, as this is not a need, but a luxury. I do wish to actually use it, so it needn’t be minty. I am willing to clean and care for one that may be in need of a good and loving home. Here again though, I’d like to pay less than $200…?! FOUND and FULFILLED!!! : ) 5/11/2010
5. I am looking for the book, The Fabric of Society by Annette Gero. While I have never had the opportunity to actually see this book, it comes highly recommended. It is an Australian publication. I know the book is not inexpensive, but the cost of shipping from AU puts it out of my price range. Might there be an affordable copy that someone here in the US wishes to sell to a good home?
You may certainly leave me a comment or email me at email@example.com THANKS!!!